Customer experience is the outcome of an interface between the customer and an organisation, including extended arms of its value chain at all stages of the customer life cycle. The experience in the process can be: emotional, rational or physical.
The Award aims to:
1. Recognise Customer Centric organisations where Customer is at the Centre of all that they do.
2. Helps organisations to understand various elements that are critical for delivering superior customer experience across the value chain.
* Recognise Customer Centric Organisations
* Build organisations that are obsessed with Customer Experience
* Promote "Customer First" approach
* Promote "Customer Centric Culture across the Value Chain"
* Promote adoption of "CII IQ Excellence Framework for Managing Customer Experience"
By participating in this award program the Applicant will:
* Get an opportunity to validate your customer focused approaches and benchmark.
* Align different functions, departments, and practices, to transform to a "Customer Centric Organisation".
* Get a comprehensive, and objective peer assessment, with well-defined methodology.
* Get an action focused feedback for accelerating your performance and customer satisfaction.
* Get Recognised for your commitment and achievement towards "Customer Obsession Culture" & Improve Brand experience.
There are three levels of recognition, starting from the Recognition for Customer Engagement, and going up to the Award for Customer Obsession.
1. All organisations and its operating units registered and operating in India with a customer footprint anywhere in the globe.
2. Applicant must have been actively in business at least for the past three years.
3. Annual sales revenue is based on the recently concluded financial year.
4. If it is an operating unit or Strategic Business unit, it must run as an independent profit centre with full set of accounts.
5. Unit has the broad range of functions to cover the end to end value chain.
Customer focused excellence is a value, embedded in the beliefs and behaviours of high–performing Organisations. Customer focus should be a factor in developing and integrating your organisation’s strategic directions.
To promote customer centric culture among Indian Industry, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) developed a framework and instituted the ‘CII Award for Customer Obsession’ in the Year 2016.