To work together effectively on any project, everyone on the team needs to use a common language and have a clear understanding of all expectations. Project Management is like juggling three balls simultaneously as it involves maintaining the fine balance between delivering on time, within budget while ensuring quality. In general, the problem of time and cost overruns remains a common pain area in both public and private sector, large and small projects in India. The implementation status of these projects underscores the importance and critical gaps in application of proper professional management practices, in accordance with established international standards and frameworks.
Project Management requires, Effective Integration, Freezing of Scope, Cost and Time Management, Quality Control and Monitoring, having the Risk mitigation strategies, the right Project Team and appropriate communication within the project. Most teams find that the technical portion of the projects is easy but It’s the coordination and planning of various aspects and areas of projects difficult.
The key to a successful project is in planning, being clear on the objectives, deciding how to work together as a team, thinking through how to approach the scope, setting up a schedule and budget, understanding clearly what will make the deliverable acceptable to the client of the project.
Objective of the workshop
- This workshop is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management who serve on project management teams, those who simply want to know more about PM or those who are making the transition to project management.
- To learn about Project management skills that can be applied on day to day business
- Understanding the criticality of project work execution from pioneers who have succeed in effective managements of projects at various levels
- The learn the importance of Planning which is curtail for a project success which helps to increase your effectiveness both on the team and in your own functional area.
Topics to be covered:
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
Target Participants :
Anyone who manages projects of any size will find this workshop helpful, regardless of project management experience. New or soon-to-be project managers will learn the skills to make team based project planning a habit.