Technology and Innovation led Startup Business Delegation to Paris, France,
October 23rd - 28th, 2017
Dear Sir/ Ma’am,
We are pleased to share with you that the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is planning to take a Technology and Innovation led Startup Business Delegation to France to interact with stakeholders of the startup ecosystem and participate at the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit 2017, 23rd -28th October, 2017 at Paris, France
This delegation would comprise of Technology led Start-ups/ Innovators across India from diverse sectors including Energy & Utilities, Data and AI, Defence and Aerospace, Food & Agriculture, Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Mobility etc.
?Hello Tomorrow is a non-profit organization that aims to help and promote the enablers of tomorrow's society, those carrying innovations who aim to change paradigms and create future uses. To reach this goal, Hello Tomorrow is organizing a Global Summit, 26th – 27th October, 2017, the world's most exclusive deep tech summit for startups and projects, offering visibility, connections and financial rewards. Over the past 3 years, they have gathered a world-class ecosystem of 10 000+ applicants in 100+ countries, along with partnerships ranging from the most prominent corporate (Airbus, L'Oréal, Air Liquide), investors (Partech, Atomico, Accel etc.) and international media.
During this 2 days event, The Global Summit gathers an amazing crowd of more than 3000 selected startups, high-level executives, leading investors and visionary entrepreneurs that come together to build collaborations that produce success, participation from top technology companies, leading VC firms and Global service providers, helps the stakeholders to create the synergies and forge partnerships.
The agenda of this visit would be:
- Participation at Hello Tomorrow Global Summit 2017, 26-27th October, 2017
- B2B Meetings: Interaction with Startups, Industries, Corporates, Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors, Early Stage Investors.
- During the first three days of stay in Paris i.e., 23rd 24th and 25th October, 2017, the proposed activities* shall cover interaction and visit to big players of the startup ecosystem
- Visit to NUMA Accelerator, Paris*
- Interaction with representatives from Business France/ La French Tech Ticket (The French program for International startups)
- Visit to STATION F (World’s Largest Incubator)*
- Participation at Emerging Talks Meetup on Indian / France Startup Ecosystem
- Interaction with representatives from Embassy of India, Paris
*Proposed activity/ Confirmation awaited
With this kind of structured approached and focusing on the needs of startups, we believe that this will be an excellent platform for Indian startups to network and present their capabilities to global business leaders. A detailed visit program is still evolving and will be happy to share the same with you shortly.
In case you have any query, We will be happy to address.