CII National Packaging Conference 2018
“Strategic Advantage through Packaging”
9 – 10 February 2018, Hotel Crowne Plaza, Chennai
Packaging has an annual global turnover of about $550 billion, and India’s share is about $16.5 billion per annum and is one of the fastest growing sectors, partly because it spans almost every industry segment. India’s middle class population which is expected to increase ten-folds by 2025, will further trigger the consumption of packaging materials. Packaging has led to greater specialization and sophistication over a period of years and will surge growth.
Against this backdrop, CII is organizing its flagship event of CII National Packaging Conference 2018 with the theme “Strategic Advantage through Packaging” on 9th February 2018 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Chennai.
CII – National Packaging Conference (NPC 2018) aims to cover various key aspects of packaging from technology, trends, innovation & newer business model etc. and will facilitate as a strong platform for stakeholders to discuss the opportunities in the packaging sector that will support the industrial growth.
- Serve as platform for sharing knowledge, business and technology identification
- Create awareness among the end-users and consumers on current trends in packaging
- Understand from experts, industrial, government and key stakeholders on the best practices, global standards and emerging norms in packaging
- Support industries in adoption of advanced technology and unique ideas
- Forging partnerships for collaborative business and research amongst industries, institutions, innovators etc.
- Trends, Innovation & Global Best practices
- Building Competitive Advantage through Packaging - A Collaborative Approach (Panel discussion)
- Packaging Material Flow Processes & Systems - Productivity & Compliance
- Regulatory Standards & Skill Development
- Digital Packaging Opportunities
- Sustainable Packaging
The conference will have expert speakers from Packaging, Major industrial sectors (Automotive, Agriculture, Food Processing, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Export and Import, Logistics etc). Participants from diverse industry sectors are expected to attend this conference.