The iconic Terminal 2, is India’s first and most advanced vertical passenger terminal that integrates world class design, architecture, infrastructure and operational efficiency, with a rich infusion of Indian heritage and cultural character.
Keeping this in mind, Young Indians (Yi) is organizing a visit to certain areas of T2 Airport, Mumbai on Friday, 7 April from 1000 to 1300 hrs. Yi is an integral part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Yi has around 2500 direct members in 40 cities, and engages around 11000 students under the brand ‘Yuva’. The Yi membership includes young progressive Indians between the age group of 21 & 40 and comprises entrepreneurs, professionals and achievers from different walks of life.
The visit will cover areas such as –
- ATC (Air Traffic Control)
- BHS (Baggage Handling System)
- JCC (Joint Control Centre)
Join us for once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hurry up…!!! Limited seats.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Scan copy of Aadhar card
- Scan copy of Passport (first and last page)
- Scanned passport size photo
The registration fee is Rs. 1500 plus 15% service tax
Register online here - https://goo.gl/p7qc7g
- Registration closes on 2 April
- Registration will be on first-come first-served basis since we have limited seats
- Confirmation of the participation would depend on receipt of above documents
- Visit to JCC is optional, would depend on availability of time