We are pleased inform you that CII Puducherry organizing a 2-Day Workshop on Waste Elimination in Manufacturing Process through Value Stream Mapping on 19 & 20 January 2018 at Hotel Atithi, Puducherry.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- To understand the importance of focusing on the Value Stream.
- To understand the concept of organizational value and waste
- To understand the importance of value stream mapping in improving business performance.
- To learn structured methods for conducting value stream mapping including Current and Future State mapping.
- To practice skills at applying these methods.
- To learn how to achieve the Future State with the Value Stream Plan.
Topics to be covered:
- Knowing how to identify processes and distinguish from procedure
- Collecting data for Value Stream mapping
- Applying the recognized industry standard analysis technique associated with Value Stream mapping.
- Knowing the benefits of 'Value Stream Mapping'
- Knowing how to form the value stream team
- Understanding customer demand associated with VSM
- Knowing how to develop the value stream information system
- Using the Value stream mapping symbols
- Knowing how to construct the 'Current State Map'
- Knowing how to Construct the 'Future State Map'
- Establishing 'Future State' implementation strategy development and deployment
- Identifying opportunities and problem areas within existing business Value Streams
- Modeling and assessing the impact of any proposed changes to a key process.
- Providing the opportunity to make real major financial saving through QM&T's pre and post course supported assignment scheme
- Value Stream mapping software
- Completing a Value Stream Mapping initiative
Participants will be able to construct As-Is Value Stream Maps, collect data and identify improvement opportunities.
Target Audience for this Premium Workshop:
- Senior Management & Middle management members, who can take this learning, and give guidance to their teams for implementation.
- Production Managers who are responsible for achieving Volume targets, practices, etc.
- Business Heads who are responsible for the smooth functioning of the enterprise/organization.
- Employees who are looking up to grow up the ladder in the organization.
- Aspirants who are willing to take the role of Functional Heads and achieve higher results in the organization
- Finance Professionals, HR Heads and Executives working for Manufacturing companies.
The coverage of the workshop would focus mainly with respect to the Manufacturing Industry.