Training Programme on
Behavior Based Safety- Managing Involvement for an Injury-Free Culture
Friday, 20 July 2018, 0900 hrs : Panaji Goa
We are pleased inform you that CII Goa is organizing a Workshop on Behavior Based Safety- Managing Involvement for an Injury-Free Culture on Friday, 20 July 2018 at Vivanta by Taj, Panaji Goa.
Prelude: Safety is of utmost importance for an organization. The employees should be sensitized to the importance of following safety practices at work.
- They should understand the serious consequences of casual attitude towards Safety. They should wear the Personal Protection Equipments (PPE) wilfully.
- This Training Programme focuses on the significance of safety and the employees’ role in building a culture of safety in the organization.
- The value system, belief system and behavioural factors which affect safety will be explained in detail.
- The attitudinal and behavioural aspects which create unsafe conditions and unsafe practices will be dealt with. The employee, after attending the Training Programme, is expected to understand the importance of safety and religiously follow all safety precautions at work.
- This training course will provide both employees and employers with information on how to properly implement a Behaviour-Based Safety Program and how it is used to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses.
Objectives of this program includes:-
- Learning the concept of a Behavior Based Safety and the premise a good system is founded upon.
- To understand the difference between behaviors and attitudes.
- To understand positive and negative reinforcement as well as antecedents
- To learn how to implement a Behavior Based Safety Program.
- Importance and significance of safety
- Understanding safety as a Zero-tolerance area
- Using the safety equipment without fail Ensuring safety in all activities
- Considering safety as a personal responsibility
- Usage of Personal Protective Equipment’s (PPE)
- Accident prevention and employees’ role in it
- Developing an attitude of safety
- Inculcating seriousness towards safety; Avoiding casual attitude towards safety
- Taking precautions and inculcating proactivity towards safety
- Working with extreme mental alertness and concentration to avoid accidents and injuries
- Integrating safety in all activities and processes
- Self-discipline in safety; taking initiative to practice safety; following the safety precautions and wearing safety equipment voluntarily
- Creating a safety culture in the organization and making safety a way of life
Methodology: Case Studies, Role Plays, Group Discussions, Interactive/Participative sessions and other effective and innovative training techniques.
Target Participants : Managers, Executives, Supervisors, Workers and Operators working in Manufacturing Industry can attend this training programme.
Faculty Profile: Faculty is a renowned corporate trainer and conducted training programmes for more than 1,00,000 (one lakh) employees on Soft Skills and management topics like Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Personal Effectiveness, Presentation skills, Team Building, Positive Attitude, Motivation, Time Management, Change management, Corporate etiquette, Creativity, Leadership, Supervisory Development Skills, etc. Faculty is a Recipient of "Shree Ratna Award" instituted by Indian Women Enterprises Institute. Faculty has done MBA (Human Resources & Marketing).
Venue & Date & Timing: Vivanta by Taj, Panaji Goa, Friday 20 July 2018 from 0900 - 1700 hrs.
REGISTRATION: please see details of Fees etc.. placed as an attachment. For further information and registration, you may write to email@example.com or contact on 9822982979.
- Small Scale CII Members : Rs. 3,000/-, Medium & Large Scale CII Members Rs. 3,500/- Non Members Rs. 4,000/- + 18% GST
- Special 10% discount for 5 nominations and above from same organisation
- Fees include participation, course material (hard copies), working lunch and tea /coffee
- Use the following link for registering for the event
- Prior Registration is a must.
- Number of admissions will be limited, and purely on first-come first-served basis.
- Nomination will be registered and confirmed on receipt of Registration Form alongwith delegate fees
- DD/Cheque is to be drawn in favour of ‘Confederation of Indian Industry’ payable at Panaji and sent to the address mention in the Reply Form (attached) along with requisite cheque.
I am writing to request you to kindly nominate Managers, Executives, Supervisors, Workers and Operators working in the Manufacturing Industry from your companies to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Look forward to receiving your nominations at the earliest. (Registration Form is also attached in the event you are unable to get through the link).