5S is the first step towards TQM. It is also simple and a powerful performance improvement tool that outlines the five steps in creating workplace organization viz; sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain.
CII Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness for SMEs is announcing the fourth 5S Lead Assessor Course on 18- 20 July 2018 at Gurgaon.
The 5-S Lead Auditor course is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of the 5-S Principles internally and externally. This concept also helps the organizations to build a culture of continuous improvement, while maintaining a quality management environment.
This certificate course aims to develop skills and expertise needed to audit, as well as to manage work place management system audits effectively.
· To build the required skills, capabilities and competencies for carrying out audits on 5S practices in an organization and evaluating the status against established benchmarks leading to award of marks / rating / grading.
· To make the participants of this course understand clearly the concepts of 5S Workplace Management System against the backdrop of globalization and the necessity of industries to adopt 5S as the foundation of further activities leading to growth and achieving excellence.
· The training course will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become a competent lead assessor of 5S practice by carrying out live audits in a few companies
After completing the course the participants will be able to:
· Understand in-depth the principles and objectives of 5S
· Perform 5S Critical Analysis
· Implement 5S in their organisation effectively
· To enable the participants to plan, prepare and conduct the third party external audits and internal audits of 5S Practices.
The course is planned to be highly interactive, sharing the experience gathered through regular audits and working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures and case studies by eminent 5S Counsellors who have successfully implemented the 5S practices in various organizations.
The course also includes factory visits to make assessment of the 5S practices and presentations by individual participants on their observations.
Who Should Attend?
· Those who require detailed knowledge of 5S Auditing Process
· Those who manage and execute the 5S Audit within their organization
· Existing 5S auditors who wish to enhance their auditing skills
· Those who wish to carry out 5S audits as third party auditors