2nd edition of
Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) &
Exposition on Innovations & Technologies 2018
“Powering Change: Women in innovation and Creativity”
0900 – 1730 Hrs, Thursday, 26 April 2018 at Auditorium of RGNIIPM,
03, Hislop College Road, Civil lines, Near Nagpur University, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001
Greetings from CII!
On the occasion of World IP Day 2018, We are pleased to inform you that Confederation of Indian Industry(CII) & CII-IPFC (CII’s Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre) Centre of Excellence (CoE) along with Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (RGNIIPM) is organizing the 2nd edition of Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) & Exposition on Innovations & Technologies 2018 with the Theme “Powering Change: Women in innovation and Creativity” by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
The objective of the Seminar is to create awareness on importance of Intellectual Property Right to Innovation, embrace Innovation and Intellectual Property Right driven ecosystem amongst stakeholders and Industry. The Conference will sensitize the participants on how Intellectual Property System supports innovation, and to celebrate creativity and contribution made by creators and innovators to the development of societies across the globe and to encourage respect for IP rights.
The program will provide a platform to interact with key IP players from Government, Industry & Academia to deliberate and discuss on the contribution of IPR to the global community.
- Introduction To IPR & Commercialization
- PATENTING PROCEDURE
- GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION(GI)
- Case Studies & Paper Presentations
Eminent Speakers from Government, Policy Makers and IP Experts from Industry, Law Firms and Institutions will share their knowledge & experiences.
* UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY: Along with the Seminar, we are giving opportunities to the Industries, Start-ups, Students & Academia to showcase their strengths by displaying their Innovations, Technologies, Projects, Patents or any development during the Seminar at the venue. Also, Apart from Display, they will be given chance for the COMPLEMENTORY PAPER PRESENTATION slot & the best Paper Presentations will be awarded CERTIFICATEs during the Seminar on 26th April 2018. (* Kindly confirm Display Space booking before Friday, 23 April 2018 through attached Display Space Booking Form)
Benefits of Display Space Booking:
- Opportunities to showcase strength among industry delegates
- Complementary Paper Presentation Slot (5 Min.) (Case study based on Patent/Trademarks/Copyrights/GI)
- CERTIFICATEs will be awarded for the Paper Presentations
- Good Branding & Marketing platform among the targeted audience
- Media Coverages Before & After the Seminar
- May get connected with relevant Investors or Interested corporates/companies for further development
- Two Complementary delegates
- Help & Guidance for filing Patent
Participants Profile: Participation from Industry, Decision Makers, CEO’s, IP Managers, Government Officials, IPR Research and Consulting Firms, Start-ups, Scientists, Academic Institutions and Innovators, The conference targets a broad spectrum of participants associated with Innovation, R&D and IP Management at large.
I am writing to request you to participate and also nominate your colleagues for this important program. It will be a privilege to have your participation at the program.
CERTIFICATION: Every delegates will be given CERTIFICATE of participation.
I look forward to receiving your nomination(s)/Display Space Booking through filled Registration Form at the earliest.
* Please Note: It’s a paid programme with Limited Seats & Limited Display Space & are on First come & first Serve Basis, Prior Registration/Booking is Strictly Compulsory!
For Sponsorship/Display Space Booking or Registration, please feel free to contact Mr Abhaya Singh at Mobile +91 95587 91575 or Email: Abhaya.firstname.lastname@example.org or for any query, detail or assistance.