Manufacturing sector is going to witness a huge change in coming years in India. With a mix of digital intelligence, robotics, skillsets and other technologies interventions, the manufacturing sector will be completely different from what is today. Therefore, the requirements of this sector would also change drastically in the coming year. This will directly imply that companies that would adapt to the changing tends would lead the global competitive race. Manufacturing sector has witnessed some very significant evolutions over time, one such significant evolution taking place right now is ‘SMART MANUFACTURING’. This concept has slowly crept in due to the proliferation of disruptive technologies, smart devices and smart processes.
With this backdrop, Confederation of Indian Industry is organizing the “2nd Edition of Smart Manufacturing Conclave” on Friday, 13th October 2017 between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs at Pune, Maharashtra. This Conclave would be in furtherance to the activities around “Smart Manufacturing’’ and will see participation of imminent Indian & International Speakers.
CII Smart Manufacturing Conclave aims to highlight all these emerging trends, challenges and opportunities in this one day Conclave. Focus areas of the Conclave would be –
- Industry 4.0 - what does it mean and Why should Industry embrace it
- Changing trends in manufacturing - What does shop floor of 2020 look like?
- Digital Transformation – Journey to Future - Converting Threat to Opportunity
- Business Propositions – competitiveness, profitability, growth and productivity
- Imperatives for success in the Industry 4.0
- Reskilling Challenges for new age workforce
- Stories from early adopters of Smart Manufacturing – showcase of Digital Manufacturing & Case Studies
- Importance of Cyber Security in Manufacturing Ecosystem
- Achieving Operational excellence through Smart Manufacturing
- Using big data / AI for smart decision making
- 3D Printing - Most “flexible” means of Smart Manufacturing
Who should attend?
- MD / CEO / Plant / Manufacturing / Functional Heads
- CIO /CTO / IT Head
- Operations /Projects Heads
- Heads of R & D/ Research Engineers, etc
- Middle & Senior level Managers in Production / Operations / Planning / Purchase / Quality / Maintenance / Industrial Engineering / Process Engineering
We would request you to kindly consider participating in this Conclave and also nominate your colleagues to attend the same. Participation of your organization in the Conclave is of great importance & relevance.
Chairman, CII Smart Manufacturing Conclave 2017 &
Managing Director, SKF India Ltd