Session on Fostering Innovations
1000 hrs to 1300 hrs Wednesday 29 November 2017
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Innovation is all about changing paradigms, creating new ideas, and a process which inspires change and creates value. Innovation Ecosystem helps fostering innovation and translates them into large scale successful businesses.
Against this background, CII is organizing a session on Fostering Innovations on Wednesday 29 November 2017 at Indian Institute of Management Indore.
Indian Institute of Management Indore is supporting CII in this initiative and this session aims to understand how and why innovation ecosystems emerge and what needs to be done to create a culture of innovation.
Topics of discussion
- Fostering Innovation Culture among community and its importance in current scenario
- Innovation in service Industry
- Innovation Eco system in Indian Industry- Opportunities and Challenges
- Innovation in Manufacturing Industry
This session will provide an exclusive forum for the Industry Members to share and understand the various strategies, technologies and best practices towards sustainable innovation.
Speakers for the Session:
- Prof Rishikesha T Krishnan, Director, IIM Indore
- Ms Vijaya Deepti, CEO, Tata IQ, Bangalore
- Mr RS Sachdeva, Head, Volvo Eicher, Indore
- Dr Vikas Manjrekar, Head Innovation Labs, Avtec
I am writing to request you to kindly block your diary and join us at this session and confirm your participation and suggest nominations from your organisation through the below link.
Since the number of participants would be limited to 35, nominations would be accepted on first-come-first serve basis. Please forward your nomination(s) at the earliest.
Look forward to your participation.