Confederation of Indian Industry - Southern Region is organising the 8th edition of ‘The India Finance Forum (TIFF) 2017’ , flagship event of CII for the heads of finance, financial services and banking sector is scheduled for 09 and 10 November 2017 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Chennai.
This national event is a platform for key decision makers including the heads of finance from leading organizations, bankers and financial services sector to discuss and deliberate on recent trends in the economy and the challenges and the opportunities that are available for growth.
The main objectives of this Conference include:
- To work towards reforms in the financial sector and to simplify the present complicated procedures for the industry
- To share and learn successful case studies from successful organizations from various sectors
- To deliberate on the recent direct and indirect taxation reforms and its impact on the economy and the industry
- To create a roadmap for creating a unified tax regime and to share recommendations to the policy makers on the complicated provisions to ensure ease of doing business
- To discuss the emerging challenges and the role of CFOs and finance professionals in the digital era