Confederation of Indian Industry is organizing a conference – CII Smart Mobility 2018 with the theme “Transforming Urban Mobility in India” during 07th September 2018 at Vivanta by Taj, Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru.
A series of technological and social forces, including the emergence of connected, electric and autonomous vehicles, and shifting attitudes toward mobility, are likely to profoundly change the way people and goods travel. As these trends unfold, it is essential to understand the emergence of the new mobility ecosystem and how stakeholders prepare themselves and the eco system of the operands. It is in this background that CII proposes to organize a conference on Smart Mobility.
The key objectives of the conference are to:
- Understand from experts, industrial, government and key stakeholders on the best practices, global standards and way forward in sustainable transportation and urban mobility
- Understand supportive policies for embracing innovative and newer systems for adoption
- Trigger unique ideas from various stakeholders
- Forge partnerships for collaborative business and research amongst industries, institutions, innovators etc.
Conference Focus Areas:
Session I: Envisioning a City of the Future
- Urban Society Development & Urban Planning Design
- Elements of a Sustainable Transportation - New Generation City; Transportation - Global Cities & India
- Governance & Responsibilities of a Citizen
- Case Studies & Models of Global Cities – London, Paris, Berlin, Singapore, New York, Tokyo, Brasilia, Auckland, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai
Session II: Mobility Technologies & Systems
- Technology enabling mobility – Global Outlook
- Mobility as a System
- Road Systems, Transportation Management & Road and Traffic safety technologies
- Sustainable Transportation Technologies Vs Power & Infrastructure (Energy Storage, Fuel Cells, Electric Vehicles)
- IoT, Telematics, Automation & Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Future of offices etc
Session III: Auto Industry – Future of Mobility
- Role of Auto Industry – Current & Evolving Mobility Needs
- Auto-Mobility Industry – Opportunities
- Decongestion & Carbon Foot Print
- Opportunities for Private Industries, Innovators, Entrepreneurs & Young Indians
Session IV: Mobility Ecosystem - Policy & Regulations
- Integrated Mobility & Last Mile Connectivity
- Public Transportation – A preferred mode
- Pedestrian & Cycle Friendly Roads
- Decongesting Metros
- Green Vehicles Vs Infrastructure & Power
- Bringing Buildings closer to Public Transportation (Mainly Urban & Metro Stations)
- Solution Models for India – Policies supporting Innovative Solutions & New Age Business Models
The conference will bring key stakeholders from diverse industrial sectors like Urban Development, Infrastructure, Automotive, Electronics, Information & Communication Technology, Real Estate etc.