Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing a two-day TPM learning Mission to World Class Companies of Pantnagar & Rudrapur, Uttarakhand – with the theme “Sharing of Best TPM Practices: Way to Sustained Business Growth” on Wednesday, 7th February & Thursday, 8th February 2018.
1. To provide opportunities for participants to generate new ideas by getting exposure to the TPM tools and techniques on actual production floor for improving productivity.
2. Understand how TPM practices and fundamentals can help eliminate process flaws thereby improving the quality and reducing the cost of the production for better sustainability of the organization in the present competitive environment
3. Observe how four different organizations utilize TPM Practices to achieve organizational success
Exclusive access to TPM shop floors
4. Learn more about implementation methodologies
5. Expand your networks
Who should attend:
1. Plant and Operations Managers, Departmental Heads and Executives
2. Quality and Supply Chain Professionals
3. Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers
4. Continuous Improvement Coordinators
5. Other Functional Management Executives