“WE ARE at the beginning of a revolution that is fundamentally changing the way we live, work and relate to one another. There has never been a time of greater promise or greater peril.” – Professor Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, at last year’s WEF.
Digitalization has had a profound impact on business models and new opportunities; it is now being referred to as the Fourth Industrial Revolution in human history. This revolution is where technology combines with the physical, digital and biological worlds. There is still a great deal to do in deploying digital technologies in human resources, according to “The Digital Transformation of People Management,” a study by the Oxford Economics Research Institute.
Human-resource professionals will need to move away from transaction to facilitator role.HR is left with only one option and that is to evolve to HR 4.0. HR skills required are:
- Digital foundation skills, or digital literacy, to function in a digital working environment
- Mind-set & Behavioural skills, required to succeed in a digital environment, e.g. agility, customer-centricity, continuous learning, ability to deal with complexity, etc.
- Functional expertise, which is the deep know-how required to understand cutting-edge digital solutions and services in the new era. This includes for instance cloud computing, artificial intelligence, robotics, Smart machines and developing new HR working models that suits the transformed business.
- Digitalized well-being, monitor and manage biorhythms, nutritional needs, work stress to recalibrate work arrangements and create more equitability.
- Facilitation skills, required to handle various types of stakeholders, humans, cobots and robots thereby enabling a hybrid workplace – both physical and virtual.
With the above background, CII is organising the Annual HRD Forum Conference - 2nd edition – The HR 4.0 scheduled on 10 August 2018 from 0900 Hrs to 1730 Hrs at Hotel Ramada Plaza, Guindy, Chennai.
The One day Annual Conference will focus on the following sessions :
- HR Reskilling in the Digital Age
- HR as an enabler in HR 4.0
- Futuristic HR – Leaders speak – Panel Discussion with CEO, CFO & CHRO
Eminent Speakers are invited to address this conference.
HR fraternities at all levels across Industries in Manufacturing, Service Industries, HR Consultants & Professionals.
Participation Fee: Per Participant (Exclusive of GST)
- CII Members - Rs.2000/- + GST
- Non Members - Rs.2500/- + GST
- Institutions – Faculty / Students - Rs.1000/- + GST
Note: * Delegate fee is non-refundable. * Change in nomination is accepted * Conference update will be sent to registered participants only.
We are writing to you to take advantage of the Conference by participating and nominating concerned persons from your organization to attend the above Conference.
Look forward to your confirmation.