We are pleased to inform you that Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing ‘Puducherry HR Summit’ from 0900 hrs , 03 November 2017 at The Sunway Manor, Puducherry. The Maiden edition will focus on the theme : Catalyst 2017 - Taking Charge of the Change.
The objective of Puducherry HR Summit would be to champion the Human resources development through continuous progression and to be a platform for learning, sharing, reflection and networking. The summit will have wide range of knowledgeable speakers under one banner to benefit the HR professionals.
- Technology Trends Reshaping the Workforce
- Talent Management: Challenges & Opportunities
- Skill Building for the Future
- The Changing Face of HR
The Summit will enable you to:
- Discover cutting-edge strategies for talent management and recruitment in times of global change, digitalization and HR automation
- Catch up with the latest developments and stay ahead of the curve
- Help in creating a flexible company environment for employees
- Interact with senior HR Leaders from across the resources sector
- Gain Insight from HR Leaders
- Learn Best Practices on Latest Innovations and Services
- Network with like-minded Individuals across the resources sector