Excel, the longstanding powerhouse of spreadsheet software, is one of the most commonly used business applications on the planet. As an Excel user, you know that the software has unlimited capabilities for making your job easier and less stressful. But learning the countless features available to you can be a daunting task.
This workshop will teach you the most advanced features and functions Excel offers taking your level of proficiency from basic to advanced.
VBA or Visual Basic for Applications, is the simple programming language that can be used within Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016 to develop macros and complex programs.
The advantages are,
· The ability to do what you normally do in Excel, but a thousand times faster.
· The ease with which you can work with enormous sets of data.
· To develop analysis and reporting programs downstream from large central databases such as Sybase, SQL Server, and accounting, financial and production programs such as Oracle, SAP, and others.
The knowledge of MS Excel is a prerequisite for all jobs across industries. This workshop gives detailed insight into concepts of Macros and functionalities with the help of hands on learning methodology. This workshop would help to understand and make maximum use of Excel Macros VBA.
After attending this Excel Macros VBA workshop using Microsoft Excel 2013/2016, participants will be able to:
· Record and Run Macros Easily
· Write VBA Code Manually using Microsoft Excel 2013/2016
· Perform Loops, Controls and Error Handling in Excel Macros
· Create User forms and Sheet Controls in Excel 2013/2016
· Use Events to trigger specific VBA code.
· Write Useful Applications That Boost Productivity and Reduce Time on Routine Activities
It is complete practical oriented workshop; participants are requested to bring laptops as the requirement throughout the duration of workshop.
Each participant is required to carry Laptop with Win XP/7/8/10 and MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 with Excel. Min RAM 1 GB, HDD: 80 GB
Participants must know the basic and intermediate features of Excel like formulas, functions, chart, report, tables etc.
This Excel Macros VBA workshop is for intermediate users who want to expand their working knowledge of Excel and make the most of its many sophisticated features, functions and automate a variety of tasks.