Program Vision :
Good Leaders promote success at work place, get the best of people around them and make a great difference for the progress and of their function and the organisation. Leaders also change their style and approach depending upon the situational needs of the organisation and always need to demonstrate problem solving approach and attitudinal change in people for their functional & organisational success. Leaders need to know the science of Leadership Behaviour and practicing it is an Art that makes a great difference for them to be Effective & Efficient in of their role.
Leaders create a culture for people to own their Role, Responsibilities, Accountabilities and nourish such development around by empowering and making people to perform All Employees irrespective of their role perform better under a good leader and make a great difference by assuming challenges, find solutions to varieties of problems and facilitate growth of the Function/Organisation.
Leaders Practice dynamic styles of leadership depending upon the time and the situation.
The role and styles of Leaders is ever changing due to the dynamic Business scenario and calls for adapting to the various styles the situation would demand. The survival, success, and organisational excellence mainly depend on the Leadership Style, Role and Practice which this program will try to identify. These skills need to be acquired by all which is the essence of successful leadership practice through which they alter the situation of inaction to right action, failures to success to generate great performance culture and alter the parameters of Bench-Mark success.
Thus, TEAMWORK DEVELOPMENT is an Art and this skill has to be acquired by Leaders. Though this is easily said by all are not really practiced as it is not easy to culture them. However, many organisations have succeeded in making this happen.
Motivating People is of the habit of the past and a step further is inspiring leadership styles.
This program will address INSPIRING LEADERSHIP that helps them to work with people successfully. Thus the Leadership in all Layers apply the Task Force Management practices in an aligned manner to effectively manage several assignments of Projects. It is important to know the step-by-step process and nurture such practices across the organisation to develop a SOP.
- Make the group to understand what makes a Good Leader and understanding the dynamism of role of Leadership.
- Development of a Leadership Paradigm for Effectiveness & Efficiency at work.
- Understanding What Motivates & How Inspiration Model is a step further on the Leadership Metrics.
- Knowing the essence of Project Management and to develop it for its effective implementation.
Contents/ Topics covered:
- Understanding and Evaluating development of Leaders, Leadership practice and its dynamic role.
- Understanding various Role changes in Leadership with emphasis on Transformational Leadership.
- Proper understanding of Motivation and Inspiring Model of Leadership.
Participation in this program will enable delegate to:
- Understand “Leadership, Leadership Traits and the required dynamism in Leadership”.
- Rightly understand the “Roles and Responsibilities” of Leadership.
- Choose when to Motivate and how to Inspire people to perform for functional & Organisational excellence.
- The Program will be conducted with Power Point Presentations.
- Most operationally and practical Group case studies, Brain-storming, Work-Exercises and Games.
Focus Groups / Who should attend:
Dynamic Leaders with some exposure in Leading Teams, Managers, Line Managers, HR Managers and Functional Heads with minimum of 10 years’ experience.