CII Healthcare Innovation Summit
22 November 2018, Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi
Attractive cash prizes to be won!
Opportunity to showcase your product to an eclectic group of investors
The CII Healthcare Innovation Summit aims to honor the innovators working on complex problems in the healthcare space in India. In the last decade, innovation has been racing across industries at unprecedented pace. Partly attributed to digitalization, Big Data, Analytics and automation while other determinants like a supportive regulatory environment, business process innovations, and crossover of processes and methodologies between completely unrelated industries, all had a role to play. The healthcare industry has been traditionally slow to adapt to innovations, yet skills like engineering, software development, insurance acumen, data analysis, image processing etc. have been able to influence and collaborate with the domain hitherto dominated by the clinical community.
Thus innovation exploded beyond clinical trials and now ranged from digitalization of records, CDSS systems, smart wearables, micro health insurances, and mobile applications for sleep cycle management to miniaturization of devices and aggregators of pharmacies for online delivery of medicines. The problems being addressed have also diversified from focusing on clinical solutions only, to solutions focusing on geographical access to care, financial access to care, feasibility of care, reliability of services , ensuring quality of care etc. CII intends to honor innovations that not only fall under any of the aforementioned categories but any other domain that impacts the healthcare industry. Deloitte is the Knowledge Partner for this initiative.
- Any company or innovator with a prototype and POC of the innovation
- In case of company, the company size cannot be >50 employees. Intrapreneurs within a large company would be considered under the innovator bracket as an individual or with a team.
- Any type of product/service is allowed as long as it solves a problem within the Healthcare sector. (Exception: Pharmaceutical molecules or drugs. However, drug delivery systems are allowed.)
Format of Competition
- Applications are open to all eligible parties.
- Applications received will be screened to shortlist 8 final participants who would be invited to present in person at the CII HealthTech Innovation Competition on the 22nd of November in Delhi.
- Winners would be selected based on the presentations on the day of the CII HealthTech Innovation Competition.
The Shortlisted 8 teams will get the opportunity to present their innovations to an eclectic audience of VCs, CXOs of large private hospitals and HNIs who are interested in innovations in the healthcare space. The winning teams will receive cash prizes and an opportunity to pilot their product in leading private hospitals/clinics/labs (based on type of product and subject to the product having the necessary legal clearance to be used).
Registering for the Competition
For registering yourself for the competition, please download the application form from the link above and send it to email@example.com.
The last date of submitting applications is 10 November 2018.
For any queries, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org