4th Edition of
CII Clean Tech & Mobility Summit 2018
29 June 2018, Hotel Radisson, Sector 18, Noida
CleanTech is an important component in India’s energy planning. It covers a wide spectrum of sources ranging from generation of Renewable Energy to Water and Waste Water Management, Electronic Waste disposal, Recycling and Electronic Vehicles. It covers an array of products, services and processes that harness renewable materials and energy sources, dramatically reduce the use of natural resources, and cut or eliminate emissions and wastes. With the Renewable Energy (RE) market alone in India estimated to be worth over US$ 17 Billion and growing at an annual rate of 15% and of the total RE potential of the country which is estimated to be around 200 GW, of only 19.97 GW has been tapped which leaves a huge gap between potential and installed capacity. All sources and forms of Renewable Energy (wind, small-hydro, solar, biomass and waste to energy) have significant potential in India which is further emphasised by initiatives of the government with its focus on Clean Energy and Technologies, is actively looking at attracting investments in RE of over US$ 200 billion for it to account for 15% of the overall energy basket.
The automobile industry in India is one of the key sectors driving economic growth. With the Indian government racing to switch to all-electric cars by 2030, this initiative has gained much needed momentum because it is not only an important need of the hour but also holds a crucial turning point for the industry due to the ever rising pollution levels especially in metros. And despite a myriad of challenges and obstacles, electric vehicles (EVs) are steadily gaining traction, thanks in part to favourable government initiatives and the entry of eminent international players and innovative startups. In the coming years, EVs will be a stepping stone towards designing an intelligent, futuristic transport infrastructure in India that is capable of catering to the mobility needs of the country’s huge population.
With its conscious choice to use significantly more clean energy to fuel its growth, India’s efforts demonstrate its serious commitment to mitigate climate change and with the Indian government launching a ‘Clean India’ mission, which aims to create Public Private Partnerships (PPP), the scope of entry into India’s clean tech market remains high, in a large and industrially - growing country.
Against this background, we are pleased to share that Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing its 4th edition of its flagship event; CII Clean Tech & Mobility Summit on 29 June 2018 at Noida. This summit has served as an ideal platform for knowledge-experts to share insights and successful case studies across the globe.
The Summit aims to focus on sessions covering:
INDIAN ELECTRIC VEHICLES (EVS) MARKET DYNAMICS:
- EV Scenario in India
- Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Technology and Innovations
- Key Challenges facing EVs & efforts needed to overcome these.
CLEAN ENERGY: THE SUNRISE SECTOR:
- The Big Picture & Market Outlook 2018.
- Path to becoming a Renewable Superpower/Sustainability/Smart Cities.
- Renewable Energy Financing.
ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR SME’S AND HOME OWNERS:
- Energy efficiency scenario in the Indian Market.
- Need and Importance of these solutions.
- Products and services available in the market to address the change.
STARTUPS & SUCCESS STORIES:
- Innovative business models.
- Tackling small problems to lead big changes
Key speakers invited:
- Mr Raj Kumar Singh, Hon'ble Minister of State (IC), Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Government of India
- Mr Brijesh Pathak, Minister for Additional Energy Resources, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Mr Alok Kumar, Principal Secretary, Energy & Additional Sources, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Mr Pankaj Singh, Member of the Legislative Assembly, NOIDA
- Mr Saurabh Kumar, Managing Director, Energy Efficiency Services Limited
- Mr Ashish Khanna, CEO & ED, Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd
- Mr Sohinder Gill, Chief Executive Officer, Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd
- Mr Anuj Khanna, Managing Director, C&S Electric Ltd
- Mr Sunil Vachani, Chairman, Dixon Technologies India Ltd
- Mr Mahesh Babu, CEO, Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
- Mr K Ayukawa, Managing Director & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Mr Sushant Naik, National Head – Government Affairs, Tata Motors Ltd
- Mr S A Sundaresan, Vice President – EV and eMobility Solutions, Ashok Leyland Ltd
- Mr Vikram Kailas, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Mytrah Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr Ashwini K Channan, Senior Director, Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd
- Mr Basant Jain, CEO, Mahindra Susten Pvt Ltd
- Mr Manish Chourasia, Managing Director, Tata Cleantech Capital Limited
- Mr Manoj Kumar Upadhyay, Founder, Chairman & Managing Director, ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited
- Mr Vinit Bansal, Managing Director, EV Motors India
- Mr Vivek Mahendru, Joint Managing Director, Eon Electric Ltd
- Mr Sumit Dhanuka, Founder & Managing Partner, Precog Innovation Partners & Venture Investment Advisor, SAR Group Family Office
- Mr Jeetender Sharma, Managing Director, Okinawa Autotech Pvt Ltd
- Mr Sandeep Singh, CEO, Shuddhoday PMPL
- Mr Gagan Vermani, Founder & CEO, MYSUN (Eastern Light & Power Pvt Ltd)
The Summit will have participation from top management, functional heads, middle & senior level managers in production, operations, planning, purchase, quality, maintenance, industrial engineering, process engineering etc. Plant head, factory managers, supervisors, research engineers and all others related to the given functional areas.
CII Member : 1500 + 18% GST
Non Member : 2000 + 18% GST
Note: Nominate 3 Delegates from your organization and 4th Delegate will be Complimentary.
Register before 8 June 2018 with payment to avail early bird discount of 5% on the delegate fee.
For Sponsorship/Speakership opportunities and further details on the programme/agenda, please contact Mr Rahul Shukla at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-4345974.
I am writing to request you to personally join the conference along with your colleagues. I am sure that the summit would be of great interest and importance to your organization. Please use the attached registration form for sending your participation.
We look forward to receiving your kind confirmation.