CII Environ Expo 2018
6-8 December 2018, Auto Cluster Exhibition Centre, Pune, India
India is surging positively on the great strides of development which can be continued only if a proper environmental balance is sustained. Apart from judicious utilization of the available resources there is need to reduce pollution & other malevolent footprints. The sensitive and vigilant collaboration amongst relevant stakeholders including Industry, Government, Academia and Communities is required to pave the way for an all-inclusive, humane & environmentally sustainable development. Incorporating the use of the relevant modern tools, techniques and solutions that ensures environmental sustainability is the need of the hour.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has been playing a vital role in supporting various affairs related to the sustainable & holistic development.
With this background, CII is pleased to announce Environ Expo 2018 from 6th to 8th December 2018 at the Auto Cluster Exhibition Centre, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, India under the Chairmanship of Mr M S Unnikrishnan, Managing Director & CEO, Thermax Ltd.
A one day CII Green Conclave - focussed Conference emphasising on Sustainable Growth will be held alongside the Exhibition.
Environ Expo 2018 is being actively supported by leading entities including National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI), Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Gujarat Knowledge Application & Facilitation Centre (GKAFC) and Solar Power Developers Association (SPDA).
Environ Expo 2018 shall feature presence of the various elements from the appended segments:
- Waste Managing & Recycling Entities covering varied Industrial & Civilian sectors.
- Environmental Pollution Controlling Product & Service Providers
- Water & Waste Water Management/Treatment
- Electronic Waste / Hazardous waste / Bio-medical waste
- Smart Cities solution providers
- Clean and Green energy solution providers
- e-Vehicle Manufacturers and Providers
- e-Vehicle Ancillary and Component Manufacturers and Providers
- Pollution and Waste Controlling Regulatory Bodies and other Government Agencies
- Institutions / organisations involved in the relevant Science, Research, Technology Transfer etc.
The co-located conference will provide a platform to deliberate upon the opportunities, challenges pertaining to the sustainable growth.
The show will act as an ideal platform for the Exhibitors to showcase their products, services, technology and innovations. It will also enable them to meet, interact, educate, demonstrate and conduct business with the significantly relevant target audience & thus generate opportunities for positive interaction between your brand and the society.