World Intellectual Property Day is celebrated every year on April 26 since its launch in 2001 by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).On the occasion of World IP Day, The Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre of Confederation of Indian Industry, Chennai is planning to organize a seminar on 26 April 2016 for the fourth year in a row inline with world IP day celebrations theme of WIPO as a part of its ongoing initiative for capacity building of Industry & Institutions in IPR.
The key objectives of the seminar are to:
• Understand IP trends for startups.
• Elaborate on IP market and its ecosystem.
• To enhance early stage IP support for technology startups.
• To understand the key IP initiatives of Make in India.
• To realize the contribution of innovators to the society.
• Wider insight on patents and copyrights for business.
• Know-how to build effective strategies for gaining benefits from technology transfer