The Indian Flooring Industry is moving towards modern era.Indian flooring industry is witnessing an increasing demand within India for smart construction technologies that are sustainable and appealing. The modern and smart floors encompass aesthetics, quick install ability, longevity, economy, slip resistance, quality, functionality, durability, eco-friendliness, and moisture resistance. It is very important for the designers, contractors, developers and users to keep pace with the smart technologies and trends which are available today for the flooring industry.
With regard to commercial flooring, the customers’ preference is now shifting towards creating beautiful flooring for their premises, with innovative materials playing a key environmental role in the design, lifecycle and maintenance of the product. While the market for innovative flooring solutions is up across different sectors, the major growth is seen in the residential, hospitals, hospitality and retail sector.
· To understanding the diversity of the global and Indian flooring market
· Provide a common platform for stakeholders of flooring industry to discuss technology, methodology, new materials and testing procedures on various issues related to industry.
· A platform to discuss about the issues faced on repair and rejuvenation of existing floorings
· To discuss the standards and regulations in flooring industry
Who should attend?
· Structural & Civil Designers, architects and their project managers
· Developers of large projects like Airports, Ports, Large Commercial Complexes, Residential, SEZs etc.
· Different types of Floors – Conventional and latest
· Modern Cement, Concrete and mixing technologies
· Green Technology for sustainable Floors
· Mechanization of Flooring
· Alternate materials for reinforcement; Various Flooring Coatings and their applications
· Polishing and hardening of concrete as alternate for stones, marbles etc
· Indoor and outdoor pavements - technology and materials
Repair and Rejuvenation of existing floorings