Microsoft Office is well known for its powerful tools in today’s competitive world, giving efficient vision to company’s operations as well as to improve its bottom line.
I am pleased to inform you that CII Northern Regional Committee on SMEs in association with PEC - Punjab Engineering College is organizing ‘Two-Days "Hands On" Certified Training Program On Optimum Utilization of Microsoft Office 2016 & Advanced Excel : Ninja’ focusing on applications like Word, PowerPoint & Outlook 2016 with a special focus on Microsoft Excel 2016 from 0900 hrs on Wednesday, 1 & Thursday, 2 August 2018 at the CII Northern Region Headquarters, Sector 31 – A, Chandigarh.
Key Takeaways: At the end of the two days session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the optimum usage of the options available in Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, enhancing employee productivity, information analysis and decision-making
- Understand the limitations of using conventional methods of Excel and how to overcome these limitations and become super-fast with little known secrets of Excel
- How to stay away from Data - but still connected to it for getting results and reports of choice
- Drilling down the “finest” & “decision-making” information from a large data set by powerful formulas like a PRO.
- Build interactive reports with Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Slicers, and then further analyse the data to make timely business decisions.
The workshop will be conducted by Ms Ritu Arora, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Office Specialist 2007/2010/2013/2016 and Microsoft Office 365 Trainer and a team of very young and dynamic professors from PEC – Punjab Engineering College, Mr Rohit Handa and Ms Sawinder Kaur, with the help of theories, practical and live case studies.