Dear Member / Select Non-Member,
CII Study Mission to Goa on Sharing Best Manufacturing Practices
Putzmeister Concrete Machines Pvt Ltd / Pentair Water India Ltd. / Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd
19-20 April 2018: Goa
Confederation of Indian Industry is organising a “CII Study Mission to Goa on Sharing Best Manufacturing Practices on Thursday & Friday, 19-20 April 2018, to visit industries / plants that have done commendable work in their Manufacturing processes and understand the best practices that have been practicing.
Industry and businesses worldwide are striving to formulate strategies, sharpen operations, bring down costs, improve quality and differentiate products to increase their worth in the market. This is an era of continuous improvement in thoughts & processes, which is the only way to move towards competitiveness. The competitive pressures on the Manufacturing Industry, in terms of productivity, quality, delivery and safety call for a strategic and holistic approach that the industry needs to adopt to make their operations “World Class”. With the Manufacturing Sector gaining business maturity, it is important to explore new and innovative horizons for sustaining the growth in the industry. To deliberate and unleash full potential of the Manufacturing Industry, as well as to promote best practices among the manufacturing sector.
The following Companies will be visited. The visit would comprise of brief presentation highlighting the best practices followed by the company and interaction with senior officials from the organization:-
19th April (First Half) Putzmeister Concrete Machines Private Limited
19th April (Second Half) Pentair Water India Ltd.
20th April (First Half) Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Limited
20th April (Second Half) Awaiting Confirmation
Benefits would be :
- To gain firsthand information and knowledge on Best Practices for Smart and Green Manufacturing.
- To quest for Excellence, Change, Continuous Improvement, Radical Innovation, Confirming to Global Standards and Competitive Advantage.
- To highlight and understand their expertise in these areas.
- Provide an insight into the practical aspects of implementing these practices across different sectors
- Help the organisation to identify areas that have impact on the employee and ensure that corrective actions are initiated
- Provide an opportunity to benchmark with doers
- Visit to actual implementation site
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: To make this two day mission a success, we seek participation and nominations from :-
- Senior & Middle Management in Manufacturing, Industrial engineering and Process engineering.
- Plant Managers / Industrial Engineers / Process Engineers
- Senior Operating & Maintenance Engineers
- Technology & Equipment suppliers
- And those involved in division like Product development / Innovation / Supply Chain Management / Energy & Environment
Registration: For information and registration, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 9822982979.
- Prior Registration is a must.
- Number of admissions will be limited, and purely on first-come first-served basis.
- Nomination will be registered and confirmed only on receipt of Registration alongwith complete delegate fees
- DD to be drawn in favour of “Confederation of Indian Industry” payable at Panaji and sent to the address mention in the Reply Form (attached) along with requisite cheque
- In case of Bank Transfers, Kindly provide the Name of your Bank from which you have made your transfer : __________ giving UTR No __________ Date of Transfer __________ Amount Remitted : Rs. _________ TDS (If any):- Rs. _______ .
- This fee includes local surface transport (A/C Luxury Coach) as well as a documentation kit for each participant. It does not include costs on account of hotel accommodation, travel, etc. CII can help in identifying/suggesting the hotel for booking on direct payment basis, in case any member require. (Hotel and rates will be sent to you shortly)
- The companies being visited would be screening the final list of participants and reserves the right to admission to their respective facilities. CII will not be responsible in case the visiting companies have reservations regarding certain nominations.
- Your brief resume and a brief company profile should accompany the nominations for inclusion in the Mission Brochure.
- As the number of participation is restricted, the participation is strictly and Purely on first-come-first served basis.
- All participants are required to wear protective closed shoes, full Sleeved Shirts and Long Trousers during the factory visit and adhere to the Safety instructions of the company
- Once we receive your confirmation, you will receive the ‘Dos’ and ‘Donts’ other details and instructions, such as Date and time and place of Reporting for the mission etc..
Members are requested to kindly block your seat by registering at the earliest. You may use the link to register online or use the attached reply form and send to this office along with the Requisite DD/ Bank Transfer details. Please feel free to contact John Fernandes on9822982979 email@example.com for more details.