CII is organizing its annual flagship event Fourteenth India Innovation Summit 2018 on Thursday, 12- Friday, 13 July, 2018 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru. The theme of the Fourteenth India Innovation Summit is “India.AI – Driving the future for the world”.
The India Innovation Summit is the flagship national event of CII in Bangalore since 2005. The Summit provides an ideal platform for Indian Industry to study and understand the various flavors of innovation across all verticals of the Industry and drive the essential role of innovation in business success for the nation in the digital era. It is also a platform to engage and drive the innovation led growth strategies from India for global markets.
The theme "India.AI – Driving the future for the world" is very relevant and timely for India, from a national economic and a human capital development perspective. Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions are proliferating in all walks of life - it touches us as consumers, when we search for information, buy ordinary things or services, or interact with others; machine-intelligence influences the way enterprises connect and engage with their customers, optimize their supply chain, or manufacture goods.
Besides the two-day conference, we would also be organizing an exhibition to provide an experiential understanding and a display of technological innovations by various Research and Industry partners. The pavilions would cover the spectrum of innovation, representing the macro and micro level of creativity and entrepreneurial zeal.
The broad format of the Summit will be:
- The two-day conference - Inaugural, plenary, workshop, tutorials, keynotes, panel discussions and valedictory session
- The Day One will conclude with a Banquet Session followed by networking Dinner
- Exhibition to showcase local and grass root level innovations
We will have participation of union Ministries and State Government departments. We are expecting participation of over 1000-1500 delegates from spheres of Industry to participate at the Summit.
The Summit will have sessions on:
- Learning with Machines: Trends in AI/ML and impact on learning systems – Robo-teachers, curated but synthetic content and personalized learning paths.
- Drivers are Us: Autonomous modes of transportation, self-driving cars and assisted driver systems
- Machines at work – Jobs of future: The role of human labor, expertise and judgement in blended workforce of different industries – Do we compete or complement or cannibalize each other?
- Mining Digital Gold – A matter of trust: The role of trusted third party systems in the era of AI/ML – Crypto currency, Smart contracts, Algo driven governance models
- Machines which care: Healthcare delivery with robots and AI agents – Nursing, Clinical processes, Surgery, Diagnostics, Medical devices etc.
- Machines Day out: Consumer commerce driven by bots and the rise of social influence networks in social quality of life. Is there a life beyond buying stuff pushed by bots and social commerce?