Technology is disrupting the business order, and the rate of this disruption is gaining pace. This accelerating pace of change is affecting industry which is striving to remain competitive and contemporary and Innovation is a critical component in improving individual and institutional performance.
Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre (TNTDPC) of CII has been driving various initiatives to ensure preparedness for future Innovation and new age Technologies and has undertaken various initiatives to enhance the innovation capacity of the Industry members.
As continuation of our efforts in this direction, TNTDPC has created the ‘CTO Forum’ in Chennai for the year 2018 – 2019. It is a platform for the Chief Technology Officers to discuss and collate the emerging and existing technologies and enhance professional excellence.
Objectives of the forum
- The forum will facilitate cross-industry thought leadership and enable collaboration among the technology visionaries from Industry, Academia and R&D Institutions.
- It will provide an effective platform to enhance and share knowledge and skills relevant to emerging technologies
Participants of the Forum
- CTO’s & CIO’s
- Senior level Technology experts
- Technical / Research Directors from Academic and R&D Institutions
Structure of the forum
- The forum will conduct 10 meetings annually. Each meeting will be for duration of 2 hours.
- The meetings will be conducted once in every month at CII Southern Regional Office in Chennai.
- Each meeting will include presentation and experience sharing by two of the forum members & one guest speaker.
Benefits for the members
- Enhance access and influence with network of peers
- To help R&D departments advance their competitiveness
- Network across industries and find solutions to R&D challenges through a cross-fertilization of ideas
- Learn from one another, techniques for managing R&D departments more efficiently and effectively
- Address the forum member group during meetings to showcase the companies evolving and emerging technologies, share ideas, and moderate discussions
Role of Members
- To actively participate in the discussions held in the forum
- To address on the emerging technologies currently adopted in their companies
- Contribute to requirements in terms of policy intervention
- Consequent forum topics and experts to be suggested
To meet the administrative cost, a delegate fee (Members – Rs.18,000/- + GST-18% & Non Members – Rs.23,000/- + GST-18% per participant) is being charged.
We have participation from companies like Spark Minda, L&T Technology Services limited, Pon Pure Chemicals, Airtel Payments Bank, Valeo, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Brakes India Pvt Ltd., Garuda Aerospace, GE Digital, AT&T India Pvt Ltd, ICON Clinical Research, Mindtree & TUV-SUD South Asia Pvt Ltd.
For more details please contact:
Ms Abhirami S
Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre
Confederation of Indian Industry
98/1 Velachery Main Road, Guindy, Chennai 600 032, INDIA
Tel: 044-4244 4555 (664) | Mob: 91 9884065870 | Fax: 044-4244 4510