The provision of ‘Make’ Procedure is a vital pillar for realising the vision behind ‘Make’ in India’ initiative. During the past one year, the Indian Army has carried out a series of detailed interactions with private industry and academia to identify their existing potential towards defence technology, R&D and production.
This publication contains following projects under 'Make' category identified by Indian Army.
- AFV Protection and Counter Measure System
- 3rd Generation Missile for 125 MM Gun Barrels of T-90 Tanks
- 1200-1500 HP Engine for T-90 Tanks
- Multiple Target Tracking System for Tanks
- Advance 30 MM Cannon Ammunition for BMP 2/2K
- Electronic Fuse Tech for Rockets
- Pre Fragmented Programmable Proximity Fuzed Ammunition
- Indigenisation of Digital Antenna Alignment Vehicle (AAV) for OSA-AK Weapon System
- Light Weight Body ArmourRobotic Surveillance Platform
- Robotic Surveillance
- Individual Protection System with Inbuilt Sensors
This publication was released at the 2nd Seminar on “Make” Projects’ of Indian Army on 12 August 2017 at New delhi.
The objective of the seminar was to disseminate the list of ‘Make’ Projects identified by the Indian Army to the perspective industry participants. The details of requirements, such as main equipment, end use, broad specifications, enabling technologies, estimated long term quantity, anticipated time lines for projects, etc., of these identified projects was presented by the line directorates of Indian Army during the seminar.