This report, published jointly by CII and PwC showcases how the financial services industry is evolving and how the power of Fintech can be harnessed in taking banking to the remotest corner of the country, while simultaneously improving efficiency and effectiveness. It is an endeavour to address the various aspects related to widening access and technology adoption in the realm of financial services.
The salient features of this report include:
- PwC outlook: 2017
- Issues currently faced by banks
- Whitespaces for banks to reach out to masses
- Fast-tracking outreach programmes through mass adoption of technology
- FinTech innovations to drive financial inclusion
- Risks and threats due to new-gen techs and FinTechs
This report was released at 11th edition of Banking Tech Summit 2017 held on 11 May 2017 at Mumbai.