The Safe and healthy working environment is recognized as a fundamental human right. Without safe & clean environment as well as healthy working conditions, true economic growth cannot be achieved. Proper attention to the safety and welfare of the employees can yield valuable returns to a company by improving employee morale, reducing absenteeism and enhancing productivity while also minimizing potential of work-related injuries & illnesses and increasing the quality of manufactured products and/ or rendered services.
With this background, CII organized Seminar on Environment, Health & Safety on 24 December 2013 at Excel Crop Care Ltd, Ruvapari road, Bhavnagar.
The objective of this seminar is to sensitize industries on important facets of Environment, Health & Safety. Thus the Seminar focused on key issues related to EHS such as Government Perspective on Environment and Industrial Safety & Health, Issues related to industrial Health & Safety in industries and Best practices sharing.
Following speakers addressed us at seminar;
· Mr G B, Deputy Engineer, Gujarat Pollution Control Board
· Mr R D Patel, Assistant Director, Office of Industrial Health & Safety
· Mr Bharat Jain, Members Secretary, Gujarat Cleaner Production Center
· Mr Shailesh Mehta, Manager-HR, Madhusilica Pvt Ltd
· Mr Digambar Toraskar, Sr Executive- HSE, Pipavav Defence & Offshore Eng Co Ltd
You will get access to following Knowledge Resources by subscribing to the Digital
Library of this event.