CII Goa State Level-Fourth Quality Circle Competition 2022
0900Hrs, Thursday, 25 August 2022, Vivanta by Taj, Panaji Goa
Click Link to Register : https://cam.mycii.in/OR/OnlineRegistrationLogin.html?EventId=E000058221
To avoid last minute Rush - Kindly register today & reserve your seats
As part of CII's continuous thrust towards strengthening the Quality movement, Confederation of Indian Industry, Goa State Office is organising the ‘Goa State Level-Fourth Quality Circle Competition’ for the year 2022 on Thursday, 25 August 2022 at the Vivanta by Taj Panaji Goa
CII Quality Circle Competitions have always been a great learning for both, the companies who are competing as well as the companies who join as participants to watch and learn from others. This is a unique opportunity for all to witness so many QC presentations, under one roof and on single day.
Quality Circle the concept of a Quality Circle, which is a participatory management technique that helps employees in solving problems related to their own jobs. Circles are formed of employees working together in an operation, who meet at intervals to discuss problems of quality and to devise solutions for improvements. Employees who participate in quality circles usually receive training in formal problem-solving methods—such as brain-storming, pareto analysis, and cause-and-effect diagrams—and are then encouraged to apply these methods either to specific or general company problems. After completing an analysis, they often present their findings to management and then handle implementation of approved solutions.
This competition provides a unique opportunity to motivate workers to form Quality Circles within the company and also provides them a platform to exchange ideas and share their experiences. Senior Managers, Supervisors and Management Personnel should take advantage of this opportunity and get insights into some outstanding examples of Quality Circles by participating as observers.
- Request you to kindly go through the guideline in detail,.
- Top Three Awards would be given to the top three scoring Companies in each of the Categories of Small, Medium & Large.
- In special case - Appreciation Award will be given
- Non-Members can participate but will not be entitle for the ‘Award of the Competition’
- Winners at State level competition 2022 will then participate and compete at the Regional level Competition to be held in 2023.
- Online registration is a must using the link https://cam.mycii.in/OR/OnlineRegistrationLogin.html?EventId=E000058221
- Each Team comprises of a 3 Member Team
- A maximum of 3 teams from each company may be permitted.
- CII Members Team: (Please Add 18% GST) Small Scale Rs 8000/- Medium and Large Scale Rs. 9000/-
- Non Members Team : Rs. 10,000/- (Please Add 18% GST)
- Individual Participating as observers - Rs. 1500/- Inclusive of all taxes
- Since the number of slots are limited, nominations would be accepted on first-come-first served basis.
- Registrations will close once 24 teams/seats are paid and registered.
- For further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 9822982979.
I am writing to invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity and participate with atleast 2-3 QC teams in the forthcoming State level QC Circle Competition. Guidelines, reply form and other participation details are attached herewith for your ready reference and use.
Last date to receive all documentation i.e Registration Forms, Presentations & Payment details before 17 August 2022.