TPM Study Mission to Taiwan
1-6 December 2019
Greetings from CII IQ, TPM Club India!
CII Institute of Quality, TPM Club India in collaboration with Corporate Synergy Development Centre (CSD), Taiwan is organising the next TPM Study Mission to Taiwan from 1-6 December 2019. The objective of the study mission is “Sharing and Learning Best Practices” from World-class Organisations.
- Sharing & Learning Best practices.
- Observe first-hand TPM, TQM & Lean methodologies implemented by world class World-class oganisations.
- Take away the management philosophies that integrate into continuous day-to-day improvements.
- Provide opportunities for participants to generate new ideas by seeing the tools & techniques in action.
- Learn more about implementation methodologies.
- Expand your networks.
- Impart knowledge, get motivated and encouraged.
Who Should Attend?
This Mission is intend for leaders in organisations who are involved in TPM movement:
- CEOs/MDs/Presidents/VPs/GMs & Directors
- Plant / Factory / Works Managers & Heads
- Team Leaders /TPM & TQM Heads & Managers
- Engineering / Maintenance Managers
- Manufacturing / Industrial Engineers / Heads
- Continuous improvement Coordinators
The brochure with details such as programme, visiting plants, registration, travel instructions & fees are attached for your reference.
We are writing to cordially invite you to join the Study Mission and/or nominate your colleagues and benefit from this great learning opportunity. For further details and registration, please contact K K Sudarsan, email@example.com Mob: 91-9972711066.