CII Southern Region is organizing the CII Startup Conclave with the theme “ Startups – The Next Wave of Indian Economy” on Thursday, 1st August 2019 at Hotel Hilton, Chennai.
The Objective of the conclave is to to Identify and Nurture Innovative Ideas into Start-up Businesses, to create a network for start-ups with potential investors and senior professionals through monthly meets, to provide a platform for the start-ups to get connected with right kind of Investors for their business enhancement and also to provide a platform for start-ups to pitch their products and interact with a wide group of industry leaders from around the Region
The conclave would also focus on sessions on Valuation & Fund Raising for Startups, Mentoring to build up a Better Startup Ecosystem, Talent Acquisition in Digital Era , Strategies to capture the Global Market , Collaboration with Partners & Platforms : (Mergers & Acquisitions) , Exploring startup ecosystem in Tier II & Tier III Cities, Startup –Corporate Business Connect and Role of Government in enhancing Startups etc
We are expecting more than 150 Start-up participants from Industry, Major industrial sectors (Agri & Food Processing, Water Management / Rain Water Harvesting, Food Management, Renewable Energy, Media / Entertainment, Tourism, Hospitality & Services, Process Industries, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing & Engineering, FMCG/consumer Durables, Pharmacy & Healthcare, IT & ITeS, Education, Infrastructure) to attend this conclave.
- Tapping Multiple Funding Sources for Your Startup : “The Art & Science of fund raising for Startups”
- Panel Discussion on Deep Tech Ecosystem – Challenges & Way Forward
- Panel Discussion on “Incubators & Accelerators : Value Proposition in Indian Context”
- Panel Discussion on Exit Dynamics for Startups : Exploring Exit Options & Opportunities
- Session on “Marketing Mantras for Startups : Strategies to capture the Global Market in this Digital Era”