CII TechSaksham Online Sessions for MSMEs on
'Remote Working Solutions to Enhance Productivity' from 11am-12pm on 5 August 2020 and
on 'Take full control of your digital future' from 3pm-4pm on 6 August 2020
Businesses have been significantly disrupted ever since the outbreak of COVID-19. Remote Working has become the order of the day and businesses have to cope up with this new challenge. This calls for an understanding of various tools and strategies to operate from home. With limited investment in technology, and using a host of apps that can help us, “work from home” is truly possible today.
There are many digital technologies that will ensure business as usual, no matter the time or place. Through these innovative tech, you can connect from anywhere, attend meetings globally, conveniently access your data from anywhere, and loads more. Keeping this in mind, CII TechSaksham, a project specially working for MSMEs, will be organising a Online Sessions on Remote Working Solutions to Enhance Productivity and Take full control of your digital future on 5 and 6 August 2020.
- The new normal of working for Small Businesses and challenges in doing so
- Technology-enabled solutions to address these challenges
- How to develop a Flexible IT Setup Strategy
- How to deploy and manage Modern IT tools
- Security framework required for flexible IT Setup
- Support and services needed for your IT setup
- Open House and Queries
- Faculty for Session 1 on 5 Aug, 11am-12pm: Mr Praveen Kumar T, Field Marketing Manager-Client Solutions, Dell Technologies India
- Faculty for Session 2 on 6 Aug, 3pm-4pm: Mr Vivekanand Manjeri, Brand Director, Client Solutions Business, Dell Technologies India
For more details contact at email@example.com, M: 9899459349