Dear Member / Select Non Members
Advance Training Programme on Energy Efficiency
1400 – 1700 hrs, 5 August – 7 August 2020 (3 Days), Virtual
Why Energy Efficiency?
The improvement of energy efficiency has become the most important tool for industries to achieve excellence. Energy cost, being one of the major components of cost production, not only necessitates the installation of energy efficient technology but also to include energy efficient practices and methods amongst the plant personnel. As a part of this CII – IGBC is organizing Online Advance Training Programme on Energy Efficiency on 5 to 7 August 2020 over a Virtual Platform to benefit Senior Managers, Junior Managers, Operation Engineers, Energy Auditors, Middle Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Energy Consultants and Consultants etc.
- Energy Management and energy audit methodology
- Policy & regulatory framework for energy efficiency
- Energy efficiency in utilities
- Energy efficiency in thermal & Electrical systems
- Renewable energy systems
- Emerging technologies for energy efficiency
- Energy management system
- Energy efficiency financing
- GHG and climate change
- Role of Energy Manager
- Energy Efficiency case studies
Objective of Training :-
- Disseminate latest techniques and advancements in the field of energy management
- Provide information on latest energy saving ideas
- Develop participants to create innovative energy saving ideas through actual implemented case studies
- Highlight managerial skills required to sustain energy conservation
Target Audience :-
- Senior Managers
- Junior Managers
- Operation Engineers
- Energy Auditors
- Middle Managers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Energy Consultants
- Consultants etc.
- Online registration is a Must
- Register your nomination using the link :
- Confirmation of your registration is against receipt of online registration and payment/payment details.
I am writing to request Members to take utmost advantage of this unique opportunity by participating and also nominating members from you respective organisation to attend the Webinar.