CII is organizing the second edition of 3D Print-Tech, a one day with the theme Additive Manufacturing in enabling the Healthcare & Pharma in December in Hyderabad.
The Additive Manufacturing also known as 3D printing technology, caters to the rising demands of personalized medical care by providing customized medical devices based on individual needs. It also enables surgeons to plan surgeries, which in turn helps to reduce the operative risks involved during complex procedures, risk of infection, and decrease the duration of anesthesia exposure. The applications of AM include Anatomical Modeling, Surgical Planning, Precision Prosthetics, Implants, Active & Wearable Devices, Bio-printing/Tissue Fabrication and many more.
The key objectives of the Conference will be to:
- Exchange technical knowledge on the adoption and application of 3D Printing and demonstrate novel technologies in healthcare sector adopted.
- Highlight the opportunities and challenges associated with the adoption of additive manufacturing.
- Create awareness and enhance the reach of the technology to Industries, MSMEs, hospitals and R&D Institutions
- Bring together industry experts, leading researchers and other stakeholders to exchange and share their experiences
- 3D Printing & Medical Devices: Enabling Mass Customization
- Case Study On 3D Printing In Hospitals
- 3D Printing of Organs: Disruptive Force In Healthcare
- 3D Printed Heart: Its Implications
- Pharmaceutical 3D Printing: Applications & Business Implications
3D Print-Tech is expected to have important players from industry who are entrepreneurs, doctors, mid to senior level technical and managerial professionals from R&D, design from startups, manufacturing, healthcare, pharma & life sciences sectors and also academia.