Conference on Energy & Power:“India@75: Forging Ahead: Smart, Sustainable & Secured Power”
24-25 September 2019: Chennai
In line with the power and renewable agenda of the Government, CII is organizing the Energizing South annually at different part of the Southern States. This conference will serve as an ideal platform for participants to gain a strong understanding of the power scenario in the near future, challenges to be addressed, opportunities for industries and the role of various stakeholders.
Conference Focus Sessions:
- Business Opportunities in Power & Renewable Sector
- Power - Demand & Supply Dynamics
- Energy Pricing - Current Status and Emerging Trends
- Innovation & Technology in Renewable Energy & power sector
- Financing & Long Term Lending for Power Sector
- Grid Integration & Distribution
- Energy & Smart Cities
- Oil & Natural Gas
- Electric Vehicle & Infrastructure
Focus Sectors & Target Audience:
Developers, Power, Renewable Energy, Equipment Suppliers, Technology & Solution Providers, Public Service Undertakings, National & Regional Regulatory Bodies, State & Central Government Agencies, Financial Institutions, Industries and International Energy Bodies, MSMEs.
The speaker details will be updated shortly.