4th CII Global Electronics Summit
India Gearing up to Manufacture for the World
Virtual | 18 & 19, November 2021
The Government of India’s renewed focus on strengthening the Country’s manufacturing capabilities has resulted in the domestic industry making tangible progress in catering to both domestic demand and exports. Electronics is one such sector that has received major focus under the Atmanirbhar Bharat mission and could effectively be positioned as one of India’s bellwether sectors.
The Government’s strong focus on the sector through the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) schemes along with other incentives will certainly go a long way in creating an enabling ecosystem for developing India as a global hub for electronics manufacturing. This along with the advent of Covid-19 and the subsequent global focus to diversify supply chains, have given India a favourable environment to position itself as a major player in the overall global value chain.
With this context, CII is organizing the fourth edition (virtual) of the Global Electronics Summit with the theme, “India Gearing up to Manufacture for the World” on 18th and 19th November 2021. The Summit will host deliberations on key enablers that will help Indian Electronics industry gear up to the next level:
- Deepening Value Chains for components
- Session will focus on both high value components like (semiconductors and displays) and other components (like passives, PCBs, electro mechanicals, etc.)
- Getting globally competitive for exports
- Design-led Manufacturing to Achieve ‘Scale’
- EODB, CODB & Finance
- Special Thematic Sessions
- Turning the tide: Manufacturing Products not made in India
- Exploring Possibilities: Emerging Technologies & Electronics
To uncover what it would take to transpire this dream into reality, please register well in advance (prerequisite).
(registration link to be added shortly)