INDIA DESIGN MISSION TO HELSINKI, FINLAND
To expose a team of select Indian design practitioners and industries (~20 persons) to global best design practices.
Five working days (May 13 -17, 2019).
The Mission would be led by Mr Udayant Malhoutra, Chairman-CII National Committee on Design, CEO and Managing Director, Dynamatic Technologies Ltd., Bengaluru.
1. Visit to five design agencies in three days engaged in the design of
• Service Delivery
• User Interface/ User Experience
• Consumer Product Design
2. Half day visit to design/ planning and implementation agency engaged in the design of public space and public utility
3. Full day interactive visit to reputed Finnish School of Design (Design Factory & Aalto University)
4. Half day visit to Design Museum, Helsinki
• Establishing one-on-one partnership by Indian design agencies/industries with Finnish counterparts
• To culminate into India Design Centre in collaboration with reputed Finnish Design institute