Dear Sir / Madam
Yoga – the moment anyone hears this, there are many pre-conceived notions.
But the fact which all of them would agree to, is that it is a preventive therapy, a rehabilitation process to regenerate, restore, revive and protect our human body from any external elements affecting us. Yoga is proven to demonstrate amazing results when adopted in daily routine. Working from home has its benefits, though keeping our minds relaxed yet the body faces challenges as we follow a sedentary lifestyle to complete our jobs.
CII, in association with @myworldsheetal invites you and your colleagues to Saturday Sessions with total engagement of 90 minutes. The first session with a limited batch size of 25 participants shall be conducted on Saturday, 8th May 2021 from 1100-1230 hrs. Ms Sheetal Kharka is a certified Yoga Coach, has a Diploma in Yoga Education from Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute, and a practitioner of Traditional Yoga for the past 15 years. Sheetal also teaches Yoga to junior tennis players of Chandigarh Sports Academy.
11:00 am to 11:15 am - Orientation to the session for the beginners
11:15 am to 11:25 am – Pre-Yoga micro joint movements to warmup the joints
11:25 am to 11:35 am - Chest opening breathing practices
11:35 am to 12:15 pm - Various Yogic breathing practices including silence for 5 minutes
12:15 pm to 12:30 pm - Q & A
You would be seated and perform yogic exercises especially curated to build your immunity and respiratory strength. This session will focus on practices to improve breathing capacity, make lungs healthier & stronger, immunity-boosting along with a focused Pranayama session to combat anxiety and help sleep well.
Nominal Fee per Participant:
- CII Member: Rs.500 + GST
- Non-Member: Rs.700 + GST
Register and complete the payment at: http://bit.ly/Reg_CII-VYS
While you sign up, kindly make a note of:
1. Please wear comfortable clothes
2. Chose a clean and silent place in the house
3. Keep your phone away or in silent
4. Do not eat anything heavy 2 hours before this practice
5. One can eat an apple, banana, few dry fruits, a cup of tea/ coffee, few biscuits even one slice of bread 30 minutes before. But if you try and keep your stomach light, it would be ideal.
6. Make sure your bowels are clean
7. To make it a more impactful & transformative session have a bath before this practice - not mandatory, but it makes a difference , in the way we feel.
8. Come with an open mind to learn - you will only gain with an open mind
Looking forward your better health!