Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is proud to announce the launch of its flagship international learningmission for the year 2019 at SP Jain School of Global Management International Dubai from 8 to 11th June 2019.
Learn the intricacies of family managed business from the persons who are stalwarts in the field. The course content has been consciously curated with the Indian business perspective in mind. The faculty have several years of experience of interacting with Indian business owners and mitigating challenges in a family run business.
- Like last two editions of CII's international learning missions at Oxford and Harvard universities, the focus of this program will be on distinguished learning experience, bond with the like minded industry captains, sharing of best business practices and lot of fun.
The participants of the learning mission comprises a group of young business entrepreneurs and professionals from the member companies of CII. So get ready to learn, unlearn and understand the nuances of family owned business from a whole new perspective.
The programme will be largely focused on gaining practical insights on understanding
- Family business management
- Job of the business owner
- Dealing with Banks
- People and Processes
- Plan for exponential growth
- Manage innovation and negotiation
- Overcome conflicts in family business
Prof. Parimal Merchant
Dr. Anil R. Menon
Dr. Samish Dalal
The batch size comprises of 25 participants. Since the registrations for the said program shall be on a first come first serve basis - your registration shall be confirmed only upon receipt of the complete fee payment.
For more details of the programme one can get in touch with Mr Bhanu Shukla @ +91 email@example.com