Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used solutions for analyzing and visualizing data. Excel in itself can do so much for your career. It's just one program but it's the one hiring managers are interested in. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills can get you a promotion and make you a rock star at your company.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
There are many Microsoft Excel courses out there teaching you the important Excel functions and features you need to master.This course is concentrated on the most important tools for performing data analysis on the job. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
Master advanced Excel formulas and tools from Vlookup to Pivot Tables and that can summarize critical business insights.
Advanced Formulae ( Text & Numeric)
- Trim , Upper , Lower , Len , Proper , Concatenate
- Find , Replace , Substitute , Search
- Large , Small , Max , Min , Sumif , Sumifs
- Count , Countifs , Averageifs
- Creating Cell References
Creating and Working with Pivot Tables
- Understanding Pivot Tables
- Creating a Pivot Table using a Worksheet Data
- Creating a Pivot Table using External Data Connections
- Laying out a Pivot Table on a Work Sheet
- Modifying Pivot Table Fields
- Using a Report Filter
- Refreshing a Pivot Table
- Formatting a Pivot Table
Enhancing Pivot Tables
- Working with Summary Functions
- Sorting items in a Pivot Table
- Creating a Slicer
- Grouping Data
- Applying Label and Value Filters
- Creating VLOOKUP Functions
- Creating Cell References (Absolute, Relative & Mixed)
- Match and Index Function
- Conditional Formatting
- Highlight Cell Rule
- Top / Bottom Rule
- Data Bars
- Icon Sets