2nd Edition of
CII National Packaging Conference
“Packaging - Redefining the Business”
27th – 28th June 2019, Hotel Taj West End, Bengaluru
Packaging in India is one of the fastest growing sectors, partly because it spans almost every industry segment which has led to greater specialization and sophistication over a period of years and is set for the next level of growth. Strong favorable demographic factors such as increasing disposable income levels, rising consumer awareness coupled with the fact that the world’s multinational giants are taking rapid strides in India’s food, beverage, health and beauty and pharmaceuticals sectors are the reasons for this growth.
Packaging has an annual global turnover of about $550 billion, and India’s share is about $16.5 billion per annum and is one of the fastest growing sectors, partly because it spans almost every industry segment. India’s middle class population which is expected to increase ten-folds by 2025, will further trigger the consumption of packaging materials. The demand for different types of packaging in the consumer goods sector has been growing phenomenally. Large supermarkets and malls have driven this growth even further. Innovative packaging solutions are the only way to maximize customer satisfaction in this sector.
Against this backdrop, CII is organizing the 2nd Edition of National Packaging Conference with the theme “Packaging - Redefining the Business” on 27th & 28th June 2019 at Hotel Taj West End, Bengaluru.
CII National Packaging Conference aims to cover various key aspects of packaging from technology, trends, innovation & newer business model etc. and will facilitate as a strong platform for stakeholders to discuss the opportunities in the packaging sector that will support the industrial growth.
- Serve as platform for sharing knowledge, business and technology identification
- Create awareness among the end-users and consumers on current trends in packaging
- Understand from experts, industrial, government and key stakeholders on the best practices, global standards and emerging norms in packaging
- Support industries in adoption of advanced technology and unique ideas
- Forging partnerships for collaborative business and research amongst industries, institutions, innovators etc.
Session 1 - Session on Brand & Retailer Perspective in the Current Market
Session 2 - Packaging Solutions for E-Commerce
Session 3 - Supply chain efficiencies for Consumer Segment
Session 4 - Supply chain efficiencies – QCDS improvements for Industrial Segment
Session 5 - Technology/Automation Trends in Packaging & Supply Chain
Session 6 - Sustainability in Packaging Industry
Session 7 - Strategic sourcing session - Changing paradigms in a global scale
More than 250+ participants from Packaging Industry, Major industrial sectors (Automotive, Agriculture, Food Processing, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Export and Import, Logistics etc.) and Service Providers would attend this conference.
Speakers Confirmed / Invited:
- Mr RVS Ramakrishna, Chairman, NPC 2019 & Group President, Signode India
- Dr Anup Wadhawan IAS., Commerce Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India
- Mr Manish Kumar, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, National Skill Development Corporation
- Mr Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Mr Neil George, Managing Director, Nivea India
- Mr Hari Menon, CEO & Co Founder, Big basket
- Ms Shalini Puchalapalli, Director, Amazon India
- Mr Jitendra Pal, Associate Director, Flipkart
- Mr Balaji Iyer, Partner, Mckinsey
- ·Mr Vivek Agrawal, Vice President and Head Procurement, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Ashok Leyland
- Mr Radha Mohan Gupta, Regional Procurement Director, Reckitt Benckiser
- Mr Umesh Madhyan, National Head - Infrastructure & Logistics, Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
- Mr Chandramohan Gupta, Director Corporate Affairs, Coca-Cola India Pvt Ltd
- Mr Ayaz Kagzi, Vice President - Packaging Development, Cavinkare Private Ltd
- Mr Josh Foulger, Country Head & MD, Foxconn International Holdings
- Mr Sanjeev M A, Vice President - AP Supply Chain Mgmt., Material Flow & Packaging Engineering, Ford Motor Co
- Mr Sunu Mathew, Managing Director, Leap India
- Mr NLN Raju, Chief Operations Officer, Signode India
- Mr Dilip Sawhney, Regional Director, Rockwell Automation
- Mr Asit Sinha, Director & India Head, DXC Technology
- Mr Nishant Shah, Country Manager, Sealed Air Packaging Material
- Mr Samiran Das, Strategy & Supply Operations Specialist Coach & Mentor
- Mr Chandrasekhar Arcot, Co-Founder and CTO, Axiom Consulting
- Mr S Karthikeyan, Principal Counseller, IGBC
- Mr Amit Lahoti, Regional General Manager & Vice President, Ball Corporation