Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising the eMobility Summit focusing on Electric Vehicles, New Technologies & Charging Infrastructure on 3 May 2019 at Hotel Westin, Koregaon Park, Pune. Mr. Kannan Chakravarthy, Head - Smart Sustainable Mobility Solutions, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. chairs the Summit,
CII’s vision is aimed at promoting India as the global leader in the Electric Vehicle Development and technological transition hub to formulate environment management and conservation by 2020. CII has taken the strategic lead in creating the best possible platform to connect with the industry pioneers and game changers to discuss viable business propositions and market development ideas to provide fuel for India’s electric mobility visions in the coming decade!
This day-long Summit, with the theme “Road to EV25 by 2025 – Building Blocks for Future of Mobility” aims to bring together leading stakeholders in the EV industry and create a unique platform for exploring business opportunities, role of start-ups in the EV market development in India, key research and development initiatives in battery tech, role of IT in safety, security and connectivity.
The session focus areas at the Summit include:
- Co-relating Research & Development with EV Product Development for Fast Tracking Regional EV Adoption, aided by Central and State Level Policy Regulations
- Identifying Mission Critical Roles for EV Market Stakeholders – Making Electric Mobility Sustainable and Economically Viable
- Sustainable Funding to Develop Promising EV Charging Infrastructure Eco-system
- International Case Studies
- Challenges, opportunities and transferability of implementing public electric vehicle charging network in India
- Valedictory Session: Recommendations and key findings for India’s EV2030 Vision
CII eMobility Summit 2019 will witness participation of leading Electric Mobility Heads / CEOs / CIOs / CTOs / System Engineering and other concerned EV product professionals from across Automotive & Electric Mobility sector, Auto Component Manufacturers, Smart City Planners, Policy Makers and EV Research Scholars as Speakers / Panellists / Delegates.