CII Study Mission
On Sharing Best Manufacturing Practices
18-19 July 2019: Delhi NCR Region
We are pleased to inform you that, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising a “CII Study Mission on Sharing Best Manufacturing Practices“ to Delhi NCR on 18-19 July 2019, by visiting industries / plants that have done commendable work in their Manufacturing processes and understand the best practices that they have adopted.
The mission would provide a unique opportunity to the participating companies to get an insight and share the technological strengths of the member companies and to know How to Cultivate, Shape, and Exploit their company’s manufacturing capabilities.
The mission would be visiting the following companies:
Daikin Industries Ltd – Neemrana Plant
Yamaha Motor India – Greater Noida Plant
Samsung India Electronics – Noida Plant
Visits to each company would include presentation on manufacturing practices by the company, plant visit and interaction. The forenoon visit would be followed by lunch.
Benefits would be:
- To gain first-hand information and knowledge on Best Practices in Manufacturing.
- To quest for Excellence, Change, Continuous Improvement, Radical Innovation, Confirming to Global Standards and Competitive Advantage.
- To highlight and understand their expertise in these areas.
- Provide an insight into the practical aspects of implementing these practices across different sectors
- Help the organisation to identify areas that have impact on the employee and ensure that corrective actions are initiated.
- Provide an opportunity to benchmark with doers
- Visit to actual implementation site
Who Should Attend:
- Senior & Middle Management in Manufacturing, Industrial engineering and Process engineering.
- Plant Managers / Industrial Engineers / Process Engineers
- Senior Operating & Maintenance Engineers
- Technology & Equipment suppliers
- Officials involved in division like Product development / Innovation / Supply Chain Management / Energy & Environment
Participation Fee Amount in INR (Per Delegate)
CII /YI / IWN Member Rs 12,500 + GST
Non-Member Rs 15,000 + GST
10%discount on 3 or more nominations till 30th June 2019.
Admissions - On first-come first-served basis. Please read the attached registration details.
Nomination will be confirmed on receipt of duly filled Registration Form (attached) along with 100% advance delegate fees
Important: The companies being visited would be screening the final list of participants and reserve the right to admission to their respective facilities. CII will not be responsible in case the visiting companies have reservations regarding certain nominations.
I am writing to you, to take advantage of this opportunity by nominating concerned officials from your organization.
Seats being limited, participation would strictly be acknowledged on first-come first-serve basis.For
Registration queries, your office may contact Ms Palvi Katal at 7042800629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your nomination(s).